Frübi Merchant Withdrawal Policy
Last Updated: 01 Nov 2020
Requesting a withdrawal
- In order to request a withdrawal, the Merchant must select a withdrawal method in the Profile area of the Merchant account.
- Available withdrawal methods for businesses within the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union include the following:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- DCash Transfer (Coming Soon)
If you are not located within the ECCU, you may request withdrawals via Wire Transfer. All associated bank fees for Wire Transfers will
be charged to the Merchant prior to available funds being sent.
How often can a withdrawal be requested?
- The first withdrawal for each calendar month is FREE.
- Additional withdrawals can be requested at any time and will be charged a transfer fee of $1.00 XCD for EFT’s and $5.00 for Cheques.
- All withdrawals made via DCash transfers are free
- Paid subscription accounts may withdraw up to their withdrawal limit, after which the usual withdrawal fees will be applied
Is there a minimum amount before a withdrawal can be requested?
- You must have a minimum of $25.00 XCD in your available balance before you can make a withdrawal.
What is the maximum amount that can be requested for withdrawals?
- A Merchant may request a withdrawal of up to $5,000.00 XCD from their available balance in a single transaction, and up to a maximum of $20,000.00, in any given week.
Contact us for a higher withdrawal limit or if you need to withdraw more frequently.